Posts tagged omg
Posts tagged omg
Nope not done yet…
Yesterday I was on the subway and I looked at the people coming in the train and I saw this guy.
I had that “omg” moment. I hope it didnt show on my face. It wasnt like I was star struck or anything. It was more like “This guy! Who is this guy? I used to watch this guy on tv when I was younger! He was definitely on tv. Was he from Degrassi?”
THAT IS THE GUY FROM DEGRASSI. It was a weird moment.
My body is reaching its limit and its rebelling.
All I want is to stay in on a rainy day just watching tv.
Those days are over.
This is torture…
Fried Eggs with Bacon Bread Crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 strips of bacon
- canola oil for frying
- Boil eggs in a small pot of water until they reach soft boil stage (about 3-4 minutes, I used an egg-timer). Then remove eggs and place in a bowl of ice water. Let the eggs completely cool in the ice water which should take about 10 or 15 minutes.
- When cooled, peel the eggs by gently tapping them. There will be one side of the egg that is easier to peel. There should be part of the egg that does not come out of the shell easily. For this part, use a spoon to get inside the shell in order to help remove the egg from the shell. Heat 2 cups of vegetable oil in a small saucepan.
- While that heats, place the flour, the beaten egg and the breadcrumb in 3 separate bowls.
- Cook the bacon until it is dark red and crispy. Then chop the bacon into small pieces (or put it through a food processor) and add to the breadcrumb bowl.
- Coat each soft-boiled egg in the flour, then coat with the egg. Dump the breadcrumb/bacon mixture onto the egg, trying to get as much of it to stick and coat as possible. Then re-dredge the egg in the yolk and dump more breadcrumbs/bacon onto the egg. I find it easiest to take a handful of breadcrumb mixture and drop it onto the egg rather than roll the eggs in the breadcrumbs. Place one egg at a time in the hot oil. Turn the egg after about 10-20 seconds to brown on all sides. Remove the egg to a paper towel and continue with the rest of the eggs.
- Serve while warm.
Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, room temperature, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large ripe tomato, room temperature, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Brush the outside of each slice of bread with oil, spread the pesto on the inside, place the mozzarella on the pesto on of one slice of bread, top with the tomato, season with salt and pepper and finally top the other slice of bread pesto side in.
- Add the sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
omg this looks amazing. I want it nao!
hottest thing ever.
Im sorry what?
What is the for?
The asian porno in my dreams?
mason wine glasses
these are awesome.
Nick you need these to stay classy.
I’ve been looking for a month now and I still cant find a place.
Anyone have a friend of a friend in nyc that need some one to live with?
Im getting so fed up.
CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! WRAPPED AND READY TO GOOOOOO!!!!
Thanks to my sister, MusicJunkie20 for wrapping them soooo nicely!!